Hot Off The Presses
Go Forth and Game Podcast
Subscribe to Blog via Email
We have Daniel Grek of Concrete Canoe Games with us in this episode. Daniel has some new games in the F.L.O.A.T. series so we talk about them. And some of his other games. Like Dirigible Disaster! We had a fun time and hope you will too.
Interview with co-designer, Chi-Wei Lin, about his game, Ocean Crisis. For 2-5 players, "Ocean Crisis depicts a real life environmental disaster in which a million tons of massive plastic waste is poured into the ocean each year, causing ocean life to...
Interview with Michael Addison about his two-player asymmetric sci-fi game, Space Princess. Thank you for joining with us today, Michael,...
Interview with co-designer, David Abelson, on his game Gartenbau. A game for 2-4 players where players will be using color...
It's review time again. We are taking a look at ToeShamBo, Draftosaurus, Gugong, and Mystery. ToeShamBo Gugong Draftosaurus Mystery - Kickstarter These games were provided by their respective publishers for an honest review. http://traffic.libsyn.com/goforthandgame/2019_03_17_1Toeshambo_Gugong_Draftosaurus_Mystery_final.mp3 You can find lots...
We have reviews of four games this time - three from Concrete Canoe Games F.L.O.A.T. series and Adam's Apple Games...
Three new meeple-sized reviews, we are looking at two games currently on The Game Crafter in En Passant and Mission Control....
- The Mystery of Drafting Shambos – Gugong edition
- Discussing Ocean Crisis with Chi-Wei Lin
- Floating on The Lotus Pond – Thrive & F.L.O.A.T. Wave 2 from Concrete Canoe Games
- The Game Crafter Special #2: Sweet Apples, Space Pioneers, And Capturing The King
- The Gigamic Games Edition: Kissing Fruits and Mazes
- The Space Princess and the Dark Zealot: An Interview with Michael Addison
- A Conversation With…John Mietling of Portal Dragon Games